Singapore Financials Direct (SFD) is a comprehensive database that contains XBRL information on over 150,000 public and private
companies in Singapore.
SFD gives consultants, accountants, lending professionals and institutions immediate access to latest available reliable financial
Beyond financials information, SFD incorporates DP group verticals and capabilities to provide additional information to better
empower user in making better informed decisions.
DP Credit Ratings for companies
Singapore 1000 and SME 1000 Rankings
DP’s unique business activities categorization
Trending and benchmarking capabilities via DP database
SFD is a joint collaboration between DP Information Group and Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). With DP’s
position as SME knowledge partner and a veteran in information and credit solutions coupled with ACRA filings of over 150,000
public and private companies in Singapore; SFD is the only comprehensive portal in Singapore for XBRL-enabled financials and
analytics. Join now to enjoy the benefits of financials at your finger tips!
1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions comprise the agreement for online usage/searches between the user who is registering and or subscribing to the Singapore Financials Direct (SFD) services and DP Information Network Pte Ltd (DP INFO), and is supplementary to any prior agreements between both parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
Please note that if you are an existing customer of DP INFO, these terms are not intended to replace or modify those contained in your customer agreement. In case of an inconsistency, the terms and conditions of your agreement will prevail over those contained herein. All DP INFO's products and services may also be subject to seperate terms and conditions which govern their use.
These terms and conditions shall govern the services to be provided by DP INFO and the payment and use of such services by the User.
By clicking on the 'I Agree' button, the User is deemed to be bound by all of the terms and conditions as follows:-
2. Definition of Terms
||"Agreement"Completed registration or subscription form read with the terms and conditions herein.
||"DP INFO"DP Information Network Pte Ltd.
||"Singapore Financials Direct (SFD)”The Internet web site of DP INFO at http://www.financialsdirect.sg
||"Services"Services to be provided by DP INFO to the User at Singapore Financials Direct (SFD) including any system, software or data (whether electronically transferred or in printed form).
||"User"An individual subscriber for the Services, whose particulars are stated in the registration or subscription form.
||"Commencement Date"The date specified by DP INFO in writing in its notice to the User through email, indicating the acceptance of the registration or subscription by the User for the Services.
||"Access"The entitlement of the User to access Singapore Financials Direct (SFD).
||"Information"Information made available to the User through Singapore Financials Direct (SFD).
||DP INFO grants the User a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access Singapore Financials Direct (SFD) and the Information included therein during its normal hours of operation solely for the purpose of performing research and related work in the regular course of the User's business. Except otherwise stated, such license includes the right to transfer insubstantial portions of Information in machine-readable form to a storage device under the User's exclusive control. The User shall not store or use the Information in a searchable database.
||DP INFO reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to the User to change Singapore Financials Direct (SFD)'s hours of operation or to limit the User's access to Singapore Financials Direct (SFD) in order to perform repairs, make modifications or as a result of circumstances beyond DP INFO's reasonable control. DP INFO may add or withdraw products or services to or from Singapore Financials Direct (SFD) from time to time or change prices for transactions and will notify the User of such changes.
||DP INFO does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, error free or virus free. Under no circumstances shall DP INFO be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result in any way from the use of or inability to use the Services. DP INFO will also not be liable for any reliance on or use of Information through the Services, mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or any failure of performance.
4. User's Obligations
The User shall :
- Be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for access to Singapore Financials Direct (SFD);
- Comply with all notices or instructions given by DP INFO from time to time in respect of the use of Singapore Financials Direct (SFD);
- Comply with the rules of any network or Internet Service Provider through which the User accesses Singapore Financials Direct (SFD);
- Be solely responsible for all Information retrieved, stored and transmitted through Singapore Financials Direct (SFD) by the User;
- Be solely responsible for the maintenance and confidentiality of the login name and password, and all activities and transmission performed using his login name;
- Notify immediately DP INFO of any unauthorized use of his login name or any other breach of security known to the User.
5. Prohibited Use
The User shall not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other users from using Singapore Financials Direct (SFD);
- Post or transmit any information or data which is unlawful, offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds, threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, pornographic or any objectionable information of any kind;
- Introduce, post or transmit any information or software which contains virus or other harmful components onto DP INFO's network system;
- Upload, post, publish, reproduce or distribute any information through Singapore Financials Direct (SFD), which is protected by copyright or proprietary rights, without obtaining the necessary permission;
- Use Singapore Financials Direct (SFD) for any unlawful purpose including but not limited to criminal purposes;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of Singapore Financials Direct (SFD) and/or web sites linked to Singapore Financials Direct (SFD). This includes but not limited to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account, which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Do anything or cause anything to be done which may be in breach of the Internet Code of Practice, any regulations, guidelines or instructions in whatsoever form that the Singapore Broadcasting Authority may issue from time to time relating to the Services or otherwise;
6. Payment Terms
The User shall pay all subscription fees and usage charges of Singapore Financials Direct (SFD), according to the stated price list and subscription plans. For online payment, all rates and charges will be immediately charged to the credit card authorized by the User. DP INFO reserves the right to change the rates and charges upon thirty (30) days prior notice to the User.
||Liability for the subscription fees shall accrue from the Subscription date.
||In the event that the User notifies DP INFO to terminate his subscription, for whatever reason, there will be no refund of his subscription fees.
7. Maintenance of Services
DP INFO may from time to time deactivate or suspend the User's access to Singapore Financials Direct (SFD) and/or the Services without notice in order to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing, repairs and other related work. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Agreement, DP INFO shall not be liable for any loss and damage, costs and expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees or charges, payable by the User to DP INFO shall be deducted, refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or suspension.
8. Termination and Modifications
||The terms of this Agreement begins on the date you commenced with us and shall continue until terminated as specified herein.
||Notwithstanding clause 8(a), DP INFO may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect if : |
- In the opinion of DP INFO, the User has breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement (including but not limited to clauses 4 and 5);
- The User has provided any false or incomplete information to DP INFO;
- In the opinion of DP INFO or any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Services to the User for any reason;
||DP INFO reserves the right, at any time and without assigning any reason, to terminate its Services upon fourteen (14) days prior notice to the User who has subscribed or with immediate effect to the User who has registered.
||DP INFO reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at its sole discretion upon fourteen (14) days' prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, the User's continued use of the Services following the modifications constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the amended terms and conditions and also constitute an agreement by the User to abide and continue to be bounded by the amended terms and conditions.
||Subscription units are valid for one(1) year from the date of subscription, and will thereafter be regarded as expired. No refund will be made on such expired units after this date.
9. Login name and password
The User's personnel shall access Singapore Financials Direct (SFD) using a login name and password selected by the User. The User shall notify DP INFO when any login name needs to be cancelled for any reason. The User must be responsible for the confidentiality of his personal password.
||In the event of theft or loss of login name or password, the User must notify DP INFO immediately and provide DP INFO with a written notice to that effect. The User shall remain liable for use of the Services by any third party until such theft or loss is notified to DP INFO.
10. Unauthorized Use
The User is responsible and will be billed for all use of the Services made using his login name. If the User learns or suspects that unauthorized use of his login name is taking place, the User shall notify DP INFO immediately and, in such event, DP INFO will promptly replace the User's password or terminate the login name.
11. Additional Products and Services
DP INFO will from time to time implement new products and services on Singapore Financials Direct (SFD). The User acknowledges that he may be required, as a condition precedent to the use of additional products and services, to enter into additional agreements with DP INFO or third parties with respect to these products and services.
||Any special requests requested by the User, which is not included in the Services, shall be accepted or rejected by DP INFO at its discretion. If DP INFO accepts such special requests, DP INFO may quote special charges for the User's prior approval.
All information furnished by DP INFO is supplied with strict confidence for the exclusive use of the User. The User shall not, without the written consent of DP INFO, divulge the Information to any third party, post, publish, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information obtained through the Services for commercial purposes.
||The User acknowledges that it obtains only rights under this Agreement as a licensee and acquires no ownership rights, interest, copyrights to Singapore Financials Direct (SFD), its contents, programming or additional products and services.
In no event shall DP INFO be liable for any special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages including, but not limited to, lost profits, downtime costs, labor cost, overhead costs, damages or claims of customers of the User for such costs.
14. Use of Data
The User hereby agrees and irrevocably authorizes DP INFO to :
- Use any data and information supplied by the User in connection with this Agreement for DP INFO's own internal and marketing purposes, supply such data and information to any third parties to use for such purposes, and to supply such data and information to such third parties for the operation of Singapore Financials Direct (SFD).
||Allow all data and information supplied by the User in using the Services to remain in Singapore Financials Direct (SFD) for the use of DP INFO, notwithstanding the termination or suspension of the Services to the User. Unless the User informs DP INFO to delete all such data and information following the termination or suspension, such data and information shall remain in DP INFO's property, records and databases.
The User will indemnify and keep DP INFO indemnified against all losses (direct or indirect), claims, demands, damages, expenses (including attorney's fees) or liabilities whatsoever including but not limited to defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, death, bodily injury, property damage or pecuniary losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the User's access to Singapore Financials Direct (SFD), and any information or services provided by DP INFO.
This Agreement shall be governed by all applicable laws of the Republic of Singapore relating to the Services, including but not limited to, the Broadcasting and Television Act, Common Gaming House Act, Computer Misuse Act, Copyright Act, Electronic Transactions Act, Films Act, Indecent Advertisements Act, Maintenance of Religious Harmony Act, Telecommunication Authority of Singapore Act, including any regulation made pursuant thereto and any items and conditions of any license granted to DP INFO by the local Internet Service Provider. DP INFO hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
||Failure by either party to enforce its rights under any one or more clauses of the terms and conditions of this Agreement does not mean a waiver or relinquishment of such rights for any breach of such terms and conditions in future.
Please email your User ID and Contact No. to email@example.com
Or simply dial +65 6320 1900, we will be most willing to assist you.